Sunday, December 18, 2005

Sharing

I have found a really good site for original gifts and I thought I would share it with the really good photographers that visit this blog on a regular basis. The site is called Fotobook and you can create books, cards and calenders from your own photographs. You can also add your own captions and special occasions.

I made 5 different calenders and ordered 10 of them for friends and family, it's always a worry buying something you haven't actually seen but I was worrying over nothing (as usual ;-) They arrived within a week of ordering and the quality is absolutely superb, it made my average photos look really good. I would highly recommend this company.

However, I am now worrying that my friends and family won't like these 'original' gifts ;-)

1 Comments:

Blogger Cool Daddio said...

I used the US version of this Kodak printer also for calendars and also really liked the quality and speed.

7:40 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home