Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Experimental

Trying to stem my boredom, I decided to try and make some ice cubes - what's strange in that I hear you cry!!

Well, these are ice cubes like no other.....they are pink wine ice cubes :o)

Here is my first attempt -




Not quite what I was expecting, more a pile of slush :o( It is actually quite difficult to get them out of the ice cube tray.

My second attempt -



SUCCESS :o)


The finished result -



It was surprisingly refreshing when topped up with lemonade - :o)

3 Comments:

Blogger madretz said...

mmmm...you made my mouth water!

7:19 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

perfect for this weather! my wine was luke warm within minutes of pouring last night!

11:32 am  
Blogger Jodi said...

Yum! What a great treat for the end of a hot day. Or any day!

8:09 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home