Sunday, July 01, 2007

A Fine Line


All the better to see you with ;o)

I do usually wear contacts but my optician has told me that I need to have a break from them at least once a week - it does hamper my picture taking :o(

I am now at the end of my 6th day without a cigarette...I have been meaning to stop for quite some time but I haven't had the strength of mind or will. Apparently, the homicidal feelings peak on the 3rd day so I managed to get through that without being arrested for any naughtiness or worse :o)


On the huge downside, the house is looking incredibly clean as I need to keep my hands busy and my consumption of choclit has gone through the roof!! Enough wittering ;o)

Btw, this is for
Macroday.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Took me a second to realise what I was looking at. No pun intended, I really did need a moment. Interesting macro, with super boken.

5:07 am  
Blogger Cool Daddio said...

Hurray on the smoking front!! Eight years ex now for me. NO regrets!

3:22 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home